Thursday, June 1, 2017

Inspiration










Hi Friends!

Sorry I've been MIA for awhile. I'm an advocate on an anti-homelessness task force. Our mission is to promote the humane treatment of homeless individuals through community outreach, networking, free meal programs, emergency shelter, housing, mental health referrals, resume writing tools and supportive services. I'm grateful for my interaction with the poor and the marginalized. They teach me many important things. In the face of insurmountable odds, their resiliency is inspirational. If you live on the North Shore of Boston and you're in need of food then please click on the link: Saint John's Church. 

Thank you for all the lovely photos of your finished cross stitch patterns. You're so creative in the way you make some of the patterns into pincushions and pretty boxes. I love how you put your own spin on my patterns. Thank you for taking the time to send me emails with kind comments too. I am very happy you find peace and joy in my cross stitch patterns. You're an inspiration!

For those who missed it, the French Rose Bouquet pattern is for sale now in my shop: French Rose Bouquet

For those interested in the French monogram pattern, I still haven't heard back from the French company about whether they will wholesale just the pattern. I don't think they're too keen on just selling the pattern. At present, the French monogram is sold only as a kit. If you're interested in the monogram kit, it can be found on their website: French Monogram

I'm always on the hunt for vintage needlework. There are two more pieces coming my way this week. I hope to share them with you soon. I love needlework because it's textural and three dimensional. The walls of my tiny home are filled with my own finished pieces, hoop art and vintage needlework treasures.

I recently purchased a freestyle floral hoop-art piece stitched by the talented Tessa Perlow. She updates her shop on a regular basis.You can view more of her work here: Tessa Perlow

Finally, I'm stitching a small pattern with blooms and a bunny, As usual, I'm stitching this design with silk thread. I hope to offer this petite pattern in my shop soon.  

That's all for now....until next time..happy summer stitching! xx ~ J

5 comments: